Wednesday, January 15, 2014

h a i r c a r e s t a p l e



My hair has broken off, a lot - so bought this shampoo to restore and repair my daaaamaged hair!

Love!!!



Used this at Bren's and loved.  I now use it as conditioner because my hair is weak.

Love!!!!!



We use this at work and now I am HOOKED!  A must before I blow dry, all the time!!!


Pureology Hydrate Shine Max

I spray this on after the above.

I normally only blow dry my bangs and let the rest air dry with product in it.

XO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol thanks for sharing , Lina . I have been using kerastase products this whole time , wondering what Lina uses in her hair :)thnx again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing a blog on hair finally! Love Kerastase and will try all the recommendations. 😀

Anonymous said...

If you love Kerastase, try their new gold version. It is amazing! I have great hair already (coloring virgin; I let my hair air dry), but their product makes my hair even more amazing. Try it!