Monday, January 6, 2014

BirthdayRoll








Monica's Coat is Temperley London (last season) 




Jacey's Furr - Barneys New York


Brenda's Hooker Boots - Balmain




thirty six years strong

Thank you everyone for your love and wishes.  
It feels not normal and I'm not use to it, flattered everyday and thankful everyday.

To the people in my world, I truly feel blessed to have the creme de la creme, end all be all people in my life.  
I admire, love and respect you all more than you will ever know........thank you for loving mee.

I WOVE YOU

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You´re are one lucky women! And even more so beautiful! Happy belated Birthday!

Anonymous said...

lookin good mama

Anonymous said...

So much gorgeousness ooozzzing out of all these photos Leens!!!

Jinny said...

I hope I look as young as you at 36!!! Thanks for posting those pics!! :)

GET IT GIRL said...

you're awesome, catalina! love following you and your adventures! Xo

GET IT GIRL said...

you're awesome, catalina! love following you and your adventures! happy belated burfday! Xo